Favourites!

  • Harry Potter
  • Little Women, Good Wives, Little Men, Jo's Boys
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Mister God, This is Anna
  • River God
  • The little Prince
  • Wheel of Time - the entire series

Saturday, June 16, 2007

This happens to me all the time

I dont know if anyone even cares about my rantings and ravings, but im not going to let that deter me..i mean...THIS IS JUST UNFAIR!
I got deleted off orkut...and Blogspot as well!!!!!!!!!???!!!!
how does this happen???
any thoughts?????


Im back in kochi now..and loving it!
it raining..its green..everything smells fresh..
i dont know if anyone else had crossed a bridge in the rain..on foot..without an umbrella..

water stings your face..theres a lovely breeze blowing..
the wind whips yr hair into your face.raindrops hit the water beneath the bridge...and theres water spraying in every direction. Drenching you.

its what i think of when the word 'element' is mentioned.

3 comments:

Partha said...

When I was a kid, my father was posted in a village in Assam. we had lots of goats in our house... Goats fear rain... So when it rained, I used to be the one who would chase the goats all the way from the fields to our home...

I miss those days. Keep writing... I always read blogs...

Unknown said...

so u can post blog entries but u cant keep in touch!!! i hope pooch travels to delhi and scratches u and gives i a really nasty cat disease type thingie and u bloat up all fat and ugly and nobody likes u cuz, well, u look like that, and then u have nothing to do BUT call me.

saras said...

I think payel is really pissed off with you... u better mail her