Favourites!

  • Harry Potter
  • Little Women, Good Wives, Little Men, Jo's Boys
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Mister God, This is Anna
  • River God
  • The little Prince
  • Wheel of Time - the entire series

Monday, July 2, 2007

IVE BEEN TAGGED..YAY!!

Here goes -

1. I love AR Rahman

2. My head spins if i dont eat often

3. I'm selfish

4. I have to read fiction - EVERYDAY

5. I love family get-togethers

6. I always get out of the right side of the bed - i mean the right of right/left

7. I admit to the world here and now that ive read Lord of the rings eight times

8. I used to do Karate



And now to spread goodwill and cheer - i tag ...
Amma
Kichu
Anil
Partha (The only non - family member who reads my blog)
Vidz

4 comments:

Partha said...

Thanks for mentioning my name... :)

Bhavna said...

who tagged you??

and why didnt you tag me??

its besides the point that i hate getting tagged...still..u didnt tag me..u absolute bum.

hmph..

Unknown said...

thats coz u tagged me...

usha said...

'eey.... I READ YOUR BLOG (sometimes)..... reading it NOW arent i?